- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Coordinate international debt collection case to international partners.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Operations.
- Attend client enquires and update them on the cases regularly.
- Evaluate the international partners performance on the cases allocated to them.
- Search and secure partners globally in the required countries.
- Working closely with collectors, to ensure collections on the cases.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Bilingual (Arabic / English)
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Previous sales experience and an organized approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience working as operation and client care area or a track record of managing client relationships.
- Knowledge about the debt collection industry
- Very good commands in Excel
Please mail your CV’s to career at alwadiholding dot com quoting the reference OCI-2018